“Great Service Caught on Video”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #29 of 62 Restaurants in Heath
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The day we came, the workers were being video-audited (talk about stressful!!!). Our family had a large and complicated order, but they pulled it off with no errors and managed to keep smiling too! The food was delicious and the workers were very friendly. We will be back!

Thank you Chipotle!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Hadn't been to Chipotle since last year and we got a coupon in the mail so we decided to go. It seemed that all the staff was new...they were definitely trying their best...but it seemed there was a lack in training. One guy had never rolled a burrito. One girl over stuffed the burrito and couldn't get it rolled. They were out of flour tacos. They were also out of fajita peppers when I ordered but said they would have more in a minute. I ended up getting fajita peppers but it was mostly red onion which was still mostly raw which made my whole salad pretty much just taste like raw red onion. Unfortunately we won't be back to this location any time soon.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

It's been years since I've been to Chipotle but wanted to give it a try again. I got the barbacoa tacos and now I'm hooked! Can't wait to go back again. I just hate that they changed their signage in the store. It used to list the salsas on the sign so you knew the different kinds along with other details but that won't stop me from going back for more tacos. The line was long too but it was worth the wait.

Date of visit: June 2015

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!