3 people are viewing this hotel
USD 231
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
USD 230
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
USD 221
Hotels.comUSD 231
eDreamsUSD 230
TravelocityUSD 231
2,189 results
All reviews joseph's restaurant shadowfax winery heritage room rose garden superior room indulgence package course dinner pillow menu steam room relaxing weekend snooker room werribee park spa treatments open range zoo high tea beautiful grounds indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Nothing too much to complain about as it was overall a nice place being near the Werribee Zoo as well. Whilst the grounds were generally well kept, did feel some of the room items were a bit dated but nothing bad were still in working order. Good place to hold conferences and stay for pleasure as well

Trip type: Travelled on business
MansionHotelandSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2019

Dear PugTomas,
Thank you very much for your review.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Lancemore Mansion Hotel and enjoy our neighbour Werribee Zoo.

Thank you also for the feedback, I will take this on board with Management team for the consideration.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards

Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

I booked a girls night at the mansion to celebrate a dear friends 40th birthday and it was so wonderful we’ve decided to make it an annual event!

Melita (reception/bookings) was a superb help from the get go and was a wonderful help throughout the stay.

The surprise glass of bubbles on arrival was fabulous and added a lovely treat to our picnic on the lawns of the beautiful gardens.

The massages at the spa were brilliant (special mention to Amy for a great treatment) and the beautiful warm pool a lovely way to unwind before dinner.

The service at the restaurant was excellent (albeit a bit slow) but we didn’t mind as we weren’t in a rush. The waitress (whose name I can’t recall) was lovely and the four courses all unique. If I could make any suggestion it would be to add a few a la carte standard dishes to the menu (for those not wanting the 4 course evening) but we had a wonderful night all round.

We were lucky to get a room upgrade and the king beds were superb, the showers large and the rooms quiet. Lovely!

Thanks to everyone at the mansion and spa for a truly luxurious day and night. We left pampered and relaxed and will be back next year!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rennief2016

Dear rennief2016,
Thank you for your fantastic review.
We are delighted that you had a relax stay at the Lancemore Mansion hotel.
I have shared your feedback to all related departments, specially to our stars Melita and Amy. We allo look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm regards

Reviewed 12 September 2019

Whilst staying at Werribee Mansion we had the 4 course dinner at Joseph's restaurant. I would like to explain that while I have rated our stay at the Mansion as very good, I would like to rate our restaurant experience as 5 star/Excellent.

The 4 courses consists of 2 entree sized dishes, a main meal and dessert. The prelude to this was homebaked sourdough bread. Every course was innovative and delicious, with great attention to each component of the dish.

Everything was in perfect portion size , beautifully presented and very tasty! The waiter explained each dish, and it made me really appreciate the food as he explained the chef sourced many of the ingredients from the extensive gardens surrounding the mansion. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
MansionHotelandSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear Etty44,
Thank you for your lovely review.

We are delighted that you had a wonderful time at the Lancemore Mansion Hotel. Our Joseph's restaurant has changed the dining style to degustation menu, your feedback proves that we are going in the right direction!
I have shared with Chef and all of the hotel team, we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Mansion as my daughter was competing in an Equestrian Event next door. Honestly have never been welcomed and greeted as much as we were by Melita Kapitan the Guest Services Manager, and I travel a lot. We were offered a room upgrade our bed was massive and beautifully comfortable. Walking around the grounds was also a bonus. Finally a hotel pool that was warm and the spa was hot. Absolutely loved our stay. Can’t wait to get back there in 2 weeks and do it all again. Thank you ☺️

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda490

Dear Belinda490,
Thank you for your fantastic review!
We are thrilled your time at the Lancemore Mansion hotel was an enjoyable one. We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensures our guest have a memorable experience. It's not surprising that Melita took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so welcome. She is an import member of our team!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic experience in 2 weeks!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2019

On Friday 23rd August was my birthday and my friends and I went to the Werribee Mansion Spa for a pampering . We were met by the manager who was professional, friendly and accommodating in creating a special experience for all of us.

We were then taken to the beautiful relaxation lounge area were we relaxed on lounges and had special tea followed by champagne and macaroons.
It was the start of what followed by a team of exceptional therapists .
I had a massage and a Hydraermie facial . Both were of a very high standard.
I thoroughly enjoyed .
We also experienced the steam room mud treatment which is also a must . My whole body and face was rejuvenated.
By the time we finished our treatments we all felt totally pampered and relaxed.
We will sure be back .
Thank you for making my day with friends so special.
I highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
MansionHotelandSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear Rachel,
Thank you for your fantastic review!
We are delighted that you had a great time on your birthday last week at the Mansion Spa.
I have Shared with the team and they are so happy the hear about your experience.
We all look forward to welcoming you back for many more of the relaxing time.
Best regards