We had a lovely stay at Werribee Mansion last Saturday, there is so much to do on the property and the staff were punctual, friendly and very informative. There is a winery a short walk from the hotel which we loved, the guys at reception mentioned there was a free tasting included with our stay. The food at the restaurant was great and and the floor staff were very nice and fun. We felt very welcome, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 30 minutes from Melbourne's CBD, the Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park is one of Victoria's most popular destinations, and there are many reasons why. Dating back to the 1870s, the illustrious Italianate mansion, with 10 acres of spectacular manicured gardens and historic seminary, are all perfectly tied together by the hotel & spa; there is beauty in every detail. Heavenly surrounds can only be completed by the best accommodation. Luxury awaits in all 91 rooms at the Mansion Hotel - plush linen, picturesque views and attentive service are just the first things you will notice upon your arrival. Three room options are available; all rooms are fitted with flat screen televisions, movies on demand, complimentary broadband Internet and minibar. Your journey begins when you roll through the wrought iron gates; with so much on offer, the Mansion Hotel & Spa is a destination, not just a place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Hotel And Spa At Werribee Park
- Sofitel Werribee Park Mansion Hotel
- Werribee Sofitel
- Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park Victoria