Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
hydieSydney
Sydney, Australia

Perfect place to stay in Werribee!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2024via mobile
Perfect place to stay in Werribee!What a gem! Sandy is amazing. She can’t do enough for you and made our stay wonderful! Rooms were very comfortable and clean. The whole property was beautifully maintained. Pool was a real asset.
Thanks for a great weekend
Date of stay: March 2024
Sandi Fleming, Owner at Werribee Park Motor Inn, responded to this review
Responded 12 Mar 2024
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We agree, the pool is wonderful on a warm day in Werribee. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Tiffany (Receptionist)
  • ZenHotels.com
        AU$88
        AU$77
      6.6 km from Werribee Park Motor Inn
      View more hotels in Werribee
      All reviews close to town rooms were spotless foxtel channels easy parking free wifi great place to stay room was large bed and pillows stay there again sandi motel accommodation bob melbourne funeral freeway privacy
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 1 June 2023

The heater and light had already been turned on for me on my arrival which was most welcoming. The room was immaculate in every way. The bed was extremely comfortable with well placed lighting for reading. The TV was easy to use. All the advertised provisions and equipment were arranged beautifully and in good order. The shower was hot and with good pressure. The blinds gave security and privacy.
      The convenience of being able to order my evening meal from the motel menu and having it delivered hot and steaming to my own room was very convenient and greatly appreciated.
      Sandy and Bob, the hosts, went out of their way to assist me by picking me up from the train and dropping me off at the funeral venue that I was attending nearby the next day. What amazing and unexpected service!
      I recommend this accommodation highly.
      Many thanks Sandy and Bob.

Date of stay: May 2023
      Trip type: Travelled solo
      Sandi Fleming, Owner at Werribee Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2023

Hi Chris, We are so pleased that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one, given you were staying with us at a difficult time. Your lovely comments are very much appreciated & we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards Sandi & Bob

Reviewed 21 May 2023

Facilities are super clean, new and perfect in every way. Shower has brilliant pressure and always hot. Towels are soft and sparkling white, beds and pillows are comfortable. Washing machine is top quality. The hosts are lovely and helpful people. We arrived late and Sandi met us at the door with the room key and the heater was already on in the room. Highly recommend and will definitely stay again.

Room tip: Perfect stay.
      Date of stay: April 2023
      Sandi Fleming, Owner at Werribee Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2023

Hi Fiona, We throughly enjoyed having you & your family stay with us for the Softball tournament. So pleased we were comfortable & enjoyed yourselves. Look forward to welcoming you back anytime you are in Werribee. Kind Regards Sandi & Bob ☺

Reviewed 18 April 2023

Nice, clean and quiet. Close to town with easy parking.
      All normally expected facilities. Great very hot and powerful showers, coffee, tea, complementary water and ice from a really nice lady, Sally at the reception.

Date of stay: April 2023
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Sandi Fleming, Owner at Werribee Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2023

Hi Klaus, It was a delight to have you stay with us, so pleased you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards Sandi & Bob

Reviewed 23 February 2023 via mobile

Very clean and well maintained with a friendly front desk. Room was quiet during the night without many people outside. Kind of old school where it's all in a cul-de-sac with the doors facing the parking lot, but I'll say it again... It was clean and comfortable. Free parking. Will stay again if in the area.

Room tip: Laundry is open 8:30am - 8 pm
      Date of stay: February 2023
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Sandi Fleming, Owner at Werribee Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2023

Hi Jennifer, So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we have the most amazing housekeepers who do an awesome job. We look forward to welcoming you back anytime you are in Werribee. Kind Regards Sandi & Bob ☺

Reviewed 1 February 2023

The absolute disgraceful rudeness from the owner Sandi was appalling from check in,
      I was told “ don’t bother putting DO Not Disturb “ on your door at all as we clean each room daily, and if asleep you will be woken .
      Following morning, I didn’t just receive a loud knock I woke to someone pounding at my door,
      It was honestly out of control, I’ve never in my life experienced anything like it,
      Room extremely poor
      Only power points that worked were in the bathroom
      Air con worked once,

My phone was dropped and completely broken after my first night
      As I didn’t know the area at all to find a Telstra shop and couldn’t check in with my family , I explained to Sandi what had happened and that I needed to contact my family as they. will be trying to contact me
      Sandi responded
      “ I think there is a pay phone down the road “
      The following day I asked Sandi could she please write down directions to the Telstra shop
      Sandi could not even take just 5 minutes to write correct directions, instead wrote three st names?..
      I’ve traveled a lot in my life and I can honestly say this was the. most horrendous experience I’ve ever had
      All I can say is STAY AWAY

Date of stay: December 2022
      • Trip type: Travelled solo
      Sandi Fleming, Owner at Werribee Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2023

Hi Jody, This review is not worth wasting my time to respond as it is a complete fabrication of the truth, Kind Regards Sandi & Bob