“Great place, great value”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Waterfront@Waves

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

my2108
Hong Kong, China
“Great place, great value”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I booked this place via AirBnB and for the money that I paid, esp during the xmas period, it would say it worth every penny of it. Someone may comment the room is a bit small, but i stay there with 3 other adults and one kid, and I was pretty happy about it.

It's right in the middle of the town center of the Philip Island, walking distance great restaurants, supermarket, and even a clinic and pharmacy (I knew it because I got sick during my trip).
I would highly recommend anyone who is considering staying at a Philip island to consider this place.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing