Lowest prices for your stay
AU$137
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Hotels.com
All reviews overlooking the river guest lounge table cape town centre hot breakfast the main street comfortable beds the north west coast airport motel great place to stay king room short stroll great spot stayed one night lovely view would stay again pods
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2024 via mobile

Fantastic, staff super friendly, kind, thinking outside the box.
Super clean and had everything.
Great view … perfect for parkrun on Sat morning :-)
Best sweet and savoury muffins ever.
Easy access to the fish and chips and to see the fossils.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin McErlain, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

Thank you for the amazing review Avril - We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location. I agree - the muffins are the best! We hope to welcome you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I had one night in Wynyard and was so delighted that I booked the Waterfront Wynyard, I booked in the morning and then got an amazing text saying that my room was ready to check in, in that text were amazing details around the facilities at the motel and things to do and see in the surrounding area. Everything and more that I needed to go was written in a fun way and was way more than I expected. Check in was smooth easy and I was greeted with nothing but kindness. Short walk to the main street for dinner. The mini bar was filled with sweet treats and tasmanian produce at reasonable prices. I had a great nights sleep, and woke to a beautiful sunrise due to their great location. I don't usually do breakfast where I stay but decided to and nothing was problem, I wanted something simple that wasn't on the menu, sure no problem they got it for me. I was having a lovely relaxed breakfast when I realised that I needed to get moving, they packed everything up for me and sent me on my way.

Every interaction with every staff member was a lovely thing and I left with a smile on my face, I couldn't recommend this place more highly. Thank you for having me!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Justin McErlain, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2024

Thank you for the amazing review Sarsm. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location. We are happy to hear that you left with a smile on your face! We hope to welcome you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2024 via mobile

We stayed for just one night. Our room was spacious and well kitted out and it was lovely to step out from our door onto the waterfront but also be within a five minute walk of the high street. Friendly staff and good breakfast choices make this a great place to stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin McErlain, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Maryann - We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location. We hope to welcome you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2024

Super comfortable bed, awesome furnishings, and location, location, location. I loved being so close to the water, literally a step out the door and you're at the waters edge. Great location, only a short walk into town and the room was beautifully clean and neat. Amazing service and friendly staff.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Justin McErlain, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Linda - We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location. We hope to welcome you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2024 via mobile

Great spot and we have been staying at this motel for many years when visiting family in Wynyard. The pods are also great for larger groups, family and the smaller motel rooms also neat and tidy.. staff always welcoming and keen to make sure you have everything you need..

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin McErlain, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Rick - We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our amazing location. We hope to welcome you back again sometime soon.