Leisure Ville Holiday Centre(Wynyard)(Great Value!)
USD 80
  • Pool
Alexandria Bed and Breakfast(Wynyard)(Great Value!)
Coastal Pods(Wynyard)
USD 121
USD 100
USD 97
USD 102
All reviewscontinental breakfastdeck chairsnw coastmueslilittle extrasold stylecomfy roomguest loungetown centrefish and chipslovely surprisethe pubbreakfast was excellenttrufflewharf hotelgreat positionlounge area
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stayed at the Waterfront Wynyard for 1 night nearing the end of our Tasmanian trip. Would have loved to stay another night but didnt have time. The owners have done a wonderful job updating this older style motel. The furnishings, paintwork etc are great and it has a modern feel now. The bed was a king size and very comfortable. Looking out over the water was very relaxing. The breakfast was excellent!!! The motel is in walking distance to shops, restaurants and pubs. Very impressed and if we are again in the north of Tassie we will definitely stay there again. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
nzpjm, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Scott L
Wow, what a nice review- thanks so much. I am slowly working my way through the whole motel renovating, and it looks like the King rooms hit the right note. Glad you enjoyed our brekkie- its our big thing, so we try to make it special for our guests.
Hope to see you again some time

Reviewed 16 March 2018

What a great start to our 10 day tour of Tasmania. All 35 of us were very comfortable and very well looked after here at The Waterdfront. Justin, Cyyndia and Staff are deliightful and we would thorougly recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in Wynyard. Thank you to all who went over and above the call of duty for us all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hi domzoo1
So glad you enjoyed everything! We aim to please!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

we chose the waterfront as we were flying from Wynyard airport the following morning, what a great find, we were told by our last hotel in stanley it is a good spot! Right on the water front, rooms tidy and clean, we had a perfect still night to say goodbye to tassie
Staff were friendly

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi pattipatti58
So glad you enjoyed the waterfront and the river ambience!
Hope to see you again someday

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I travel to Tasmania every three months for work and usually don’t stay further north than Devonport but I decided this time to venture out to Wynyard (even though it was out of my way - I decided I wanted to stay closer to the water for the view) so glad I did - this little gem of a motel doesn’t look all that great from the outside - but my room was wonderful - newly furnished - very quiet - extremely comfortable bed (after driving so far during the day very welcoming) decor very classy - wonderful extra touches in the form of stylish throws and comfy armchairs - bathroom was fabulous newly renovated, plenty of room - loved the hand sink as it had extra bench space - shower was awesome - I didnt have time for breakfast - but I did dine at the local hotel just minutes away which was great. I will def. be trying to add this one to my quarterly road trips - thanks again - (also loved my lolly bag at checkout.)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
nzpjm, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi and thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay. Its always do lovely to read when we are hitting the mark. We are slowly making our way through all the rooms int he motel- so its great to read that you like what we're doing.

Hope to see you this way again soon!
Regards

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This motel is wonderfully situated right by the water and close to the town centre. The breakfasts were well provided with a good variety of cereals and breads, including raisin bread with a toaster for personal use. I would certainly recommend this motel to anyone wishing to stay a few days to explore this area of Tasmania.

Room Tip: We were in room 9 with a lovely view of the river
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

hi Sandy
Thanks for reviewing your recent stay.
We try our best to deliver on the promise, so if we are doing this- then we are happy campers!
Thanks again