Lowest prices for your stay
AU$132
Priceline
AU$147
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

Came for a meal which was quite nice, staff in restaurant were lovely. The experience was ruined by the bar lady that was extremely rude. Charging me $7 for a drink and then $12 for the same drink 15 minutes later, when asking why, she very rudely told me that her post mix was broken so I have to serve it with a can of coke therefore charge you an extra $5. I then asked if I could get a Pinot Noir instead and she said she doesn’t sell it, when asking for something similar she shrugged her shoulders and said “I dunno”. Not sure why I had to pay extra for the faulty post mix when they had another in the front bar but just on principle can’t say I’d ever hurry back, her lack of enthusiasm to even be there was enough for me.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Popped in for lunch not sure what to expect, but what a delightful surprise! Clean, bright and fresh with a big menu with a lot of choices. Food was delicious and all the staff were very friendly and competent. This shouldn't be a surprise, but it is great when it occurs. We'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michelle Barton, Marketing at Lighthouse Hotel Ulverstone, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Thank you so much Robert - always nice to over deliver on expectations! We look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here as I have many times before. The newly refurbished rooms are beautiful, well appointed and comfortable. There's a large TV with Netflix however you will need your own account to sign in. Unfortunately the Spa was again " out of action"
I will mention all rooms require stair access and the toilet recess is tight.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the Main Rd
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks for the wonderful review Colleen. We do love to hear from return customers.

Reviewed 15 July 2021

Warm Welcome and professional hotel operators.
Clean, neat and tidy. Comfortable bed and good nights sleep.
Dinner was great ..... ps order the seafood ...it was fresh and served with a smile.
Highly recommend this establishment for those that value their sleep and wish to stay in the township. Thank you ...see you next time.

Room tip: Be honest if you don't like the first room for some reason , let reception know and they will see what they can do ; they did it for me.
Date of stay: July 2021
Michelle Barton, Marketing at Lighthouse Hotel Ulverstone, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Stayed 3 nights and was amazed at the renovated rooms. The staff were great. Lizzy asked if I needed my room serviced (no, but placed clean towels outside my room), she also showed me how to operate the spa (so relaxing). I was reluctant to have a meal there (after several bad experiences) but it's the only place in town with a kids place area so we booked a table. We totally enjoyed our meals - steak, chicken, roast and kids meal. Well priced and and excellent service. I would totally recommend this venue based on my experience.

Date of stay: February 2021
Michelle Barton, Marketing at Lighthouse Hotel Ulverstone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased you enjoyed our new rooms. Always great to hear that your work hit the mark! And thank you for giving the bistro another chance and I am so pleased you enjoyed your meals.