“A gem in Ulverstone”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

Excellent coffee, menu and food quality, service and cafe vibe, in small town on the NW Coast. A short stroll to the local beach to walk off the delicious brunch.

Date of visit: May 2021

Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

My partner and I dropped in for a quick lunch and found the food and service to be excellent.
It has a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
I’d been here once before and my partner many times.
We’ll be back

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020

We rode from Penguin to Ulverstone and wanted to have lunch here, as we had been here before, but not for a long time. So long in fact that we went to where they used to be and discovered that they had moved. We parked the bikes and sat outside as it was a lovely day and the sun was shining. I had the corn fritters and my partner had the tofu omlette, both of which were so yummy and so beautifully presented. The service was good and the staff are very friendly. We love this café and will definitely be back next time we are in the area. Thoroughly recommend a visit to this café.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Magrbr
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

We Had the pork belly burger and the “corn” fritters. Pork belly was cooked well although it came with a dish of extremely watery sauce, which you wouldn’t want to pour over a burger at all. Corn fritters were just terrible. Very doughy fritter with about 4 kernels of corn and a handful of sad unloved rocket on top. Makes me sad as there is a severe lack of good food places in the North west coast.

Date of visit: August 2020
5  Thank 896kerrig
Reviewed 7 August 2020

There was no social distancing at this cafe which made me a little uncomfortable.
Pork belly was not what I expected . Like pulled pork with no crackle. Maybe I expected too much.
My sister had chicken with risotto which she said was lovely.

Date of visit: August 2020