“Great food and coffee”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2020

Delicious breakfast menu and efficient service. Perfectly poached eggs on the butter and thyme mushrooms.

Date of visit: June 2020

Reviewed 16 February 2020

visited here on a wet Thursday in January for lunch. It was busy and buzzing. Staff were friendly and helpful. Meal was nice, although a little pricey for lunch. So I stayed with just a snack.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 8 February 2020

Sadly very disappointed after not visiting here for a while, used to love it. We’re seated and given menus and told someone would be with us shortly, after 20 mins got up to place order ourselves and told to take a seat and someone will be with us shortly, a few minutes later placed our order (from a limited menu). 20 minutes later I received my meal but not my husband, so I waited before starting mine. As it was not warm when served I started, 2 mouthfuls from finishing my husbands meal arrived ... also cold.
Upon paying, was asked how we enjoyed our meals ... they made restitution by not charging for our drinks, but sadly went away not enjoying our lunch. Not sure we will venture to Ulverstone for lunch again in a while

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank stevecJ1857UV
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I loved my coffee here on both recent visits. The food for breakfast was quite good, although I was disappointed with my lunch on another occasion. The presentation of my pork belly looked really good, however to be honest, the taste didn't stack up. The pork itself was overcooked and dry which was a shame as I think the place itself has a really nice feel, particularly on a sunny day. I'd probably still go back on another Tassie visit though as hopefully that was a 'one of'.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Excellent. Great menu, great service. We had a wonderful lunch here and have no hesitation in recommending 33 Cups — quite possibly the best eatery on the north coast.

Date of visit: January 2020