“Good coffee & light bright venue”
Review of Thirty three Cups

Thirty three Cups
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Ulverstone
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I loved my coffee here on both recent visits. The food for breakfast was quite good, although I was disappointed with my lunch on another occasion. The presentation of my pork belly looked really good, however to be honest, the taste didn't stack up. The pork itself was overcooked and dry which was a shame as I think the place itself has a really nice feel, particularly on a sunny day. I'd probably still go back on another Tassie visit though as hopefully that was a 'one of'.

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Excellent. Great menu, great service. We had a wonderful lunch here and have no hesitation in recommending 33 Cups — quite possibly the best eatery on the north coast.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Nogreymads
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

What a delish menu! All day breakfast & lunch offerings of tasty wholesome foods. Fab atmosphere. Great service. Dining inside or outside. Yummo!!

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I found this gem on this web page.. So grateful to trip advisor travelled the world through here.
This little restaurant is definitely worth venturing into. I had the best breakfast here , the coffee was perfect not burnt like most places that self brag about good coffee.
The staff are super friendly and it was just a delightful way to start the day. Definitely will be back.. Highly recommend to everyone.

1  Thank charmaine3
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Great little restaurant with amazing treats to die for. Serves some of the best coffee in town. However, it has now moved across the road and this little building now known as Little Three. Selection limited but serves nutritious snacks.

Date of visit: September 2019