Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
USD 77
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews short stay would stay here again family room quiet location comfortable bed accommodation tassie heating unit
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Booked in here after a day sailing on the Spirit of Tasmania, only about 15 minutes away on the freeway. Nothing seemed too much trouble from the staff including my wife's food intolerance issues. The executive room was small, but a couple of chairs and a queen bed with a decent sized TV for a motel room. Shower head a bit low for anyone over 6 foot but hot and pressure good. Pretty garden setting and parking right outside rooms. Heavy curtain kept out the morning light allowing a sleep in.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The accommodation was nice and the reception staff were extremely friendly which made this hotel stand out on our trip! The rooms themselves are nothing special, but had all that we needed, and the friendly staff more than made up for that. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We stayed in an executive room, clean and neat. As others have commented the bathrooms are older but clean and water pressure is great! We've stayed in the standard and exec rooms before - will stick with the with exec in the future.

Room tip: Worth upgrading to an Executive Room
Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I had to find somewhere to stay near Devonport on short notice. I didn't want to pay too much so I ended up booking at the Beachway. The room was nice and basic - queen bed, single bed, tv, little fridge, coffee facilities, separate bathroom and toilet.
I had a little trouble falling asleep because there were automatic lights outside that shone through the blackout curtains. Once they turned themselves off, I could stay asleep. The bed was pretty comfortable. In the bathroom, there was soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower cap, sanitary bag - more than the usual provided toiletries. When I went to leave, it was before the reception opened and I wasn't sure what to do with my key because there was no drop-box or instructions of what to do in the room.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

This was our second trip to Beachway Motel, as expected it was wonderful. the staff were amazing. We had a great time! This year we upgraded to the apartment it was exactly how the pictures showed on booking.com
Overall it was wonderful. I'd defiantly go back!

Date of stay: December 2016