Strahan Village
Silver Hills Motel(Queenstown)
USD 89*
USD 86*
Priceline
Comfort Inn Gold Rush(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
USD 96*
USD 94*
Priceline
USD 99*
USD 92*
1,046 results
All reviewsbuffet dinnerhilltop roomhilltop executivegordon river cruisesplit levelharbour viewexecutive roomhill topwaterfront cottagesmain buildinggreat roomtwo nightsmini barhamers hotelfantastic viewsfish and chipsmacquarie harbour
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Gorgeous little cottage with views of the harbour. very comfortable, plenty of room for the family. Quiet area. Close to attractions and eating places, easy walking distance to attractions. Would recommend to anyone wanting to enjoy Strahan.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Adam B, General Manager at Strahan Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear clbacherles,

Thank you for your comments, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!. Also, that enjoyed all of the Food & Beverage outlets!. We look forward to welcoming you back to Strahan in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for work, very easy check in a d the room was great although quite dated. Perfect view of the harbour from my upstairs room and the buffet for dinner and brekfast was wonderful with the perfect view to soak up.

The second night I was in a downstairs room and it was quite noisy and I could hear talking, the tv and the guests every movement.

I on the whole enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Adam B, General Manager at Strahan Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear intheknowuphere,

Thank you for your feedback, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our wonderful buffet restaurant, View 42!.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We stayed in the old cottages that have been converted with a great view over the bay. We had to access our room from the "ramp" at the rear of the building and there was a funny smell as we approached the building. Septic maybe? The odour was less noticeable in the room which was very clean and quiet with lovely linens and toiletries. The location is great (right in town) however the staff member that checked me in was a bit "snippy". Maybe she just had a bad day. Breakfast in the 42° restaurant was superb with fantastic views. The steep climb is not that long and most would be quite capable of walking up to it. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear MeeMawB,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the village and enjoyed all of the facilities we have to offer. I have investigated and followed up with the staff member you mentioned, appropriate steps have been taken internally to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Ever since we stayed here 16 years ago I have wanted to stay in one of the cute little cottages down near the harbour. I booked a year in advance to make sure we would be able to stay where I was hoping to.

How beautiful!! The cottage was gorgeous, clean and spacious with plenty of room for our family of four. The staff were lovely, polite and friendly on checking in and checking out. The cottage was close to everything in town and had a beautiful view from the dining table for people watching.

The wifi was great (we had no phone reception throughout most of Tasmania) and the included breakfast was a lovely buffet overlooking the gorgeous harbour views. The stairs up to the restaurant are steep but there is plenty of parking if you drive up.

My only regret was not staying here longer! I would recommend a two night stay for next time. Really great value for the price we paid.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the cute little cottages down by the harbour
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarahceee

Dear Sarahceee

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially as we were able to provide the type of accommodation you wanted!. We are certainly very lucky to be able to operate in such a beautiful place!!. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had a room in the hillside hotel part of this sprawling establishment. The room itself was a little dated, but nicely maintained, with a lovely view over the town and bay. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and quiet. Staff was efficient and professional, but not friendly. The interior hallways were not particularly clean and smelled of old hotdogs...strange. And the doors to a large storage room, with jumbles of beds and other items, were left wide open with no staff anywhere to be seen. Average value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Poxbox61,

I am very sorry to hear that the hotel did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Can you please call me direct on 64714200 to discuss your comments further.