“Very comfortable one bedroom cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Pillow top queen size bed made up with fine quality linen.
Inside Ellie's Spa Cottage Kitchenette / dining in Ellie's Spa Cottage.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Inside Ellie's Spa Cottage
Kitchenette / dining in Ellie's Spa Cottage.
Double corner hydrotherapy massage spa with soft king size towels and quality toiletries
Double corner hydrotherapy Massage Spa with soft king size towels, toiletries and candles
Bathroom sideboard with candles and luxurious towels
Private deck for our Spa Cottage guests, with lovely views over the township of Stanley.
Private off street parking right beside the accommodation.
Exterior of Ellie's Spa Cottage, situated right in the main street of Stanley, close to everything.
Ellie's Spa Cottage - No 8 Church Street, Stanley
The icon of Stanley, the famous 'Nut', and  beautiful beaches, just 200m from Ellie's Spa Cottage.
Stanley streetscape, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants.  Ellie's Spa Cottage is in this street.
Historic Highfield House open to public viewing.  Many marriages take place in the garden.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
George600
Melbourne
“Very comfortable one bedroom cottage”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I spent 3 nights in the cottage and were delighted with it. Location is excellent in the main street; walk everywhere of interest in the town/village. Very clean, spotless, and first class provisions for breakfast. Flowers, chocolates, port, fresh fruit and many other personal touches to make the stay more enjoyable. Bed very comfortable. Initially, on the net, I thought that it was on the expensive side but once we got there I saw that the price was well justified. Will stay here again if we return to Stanley.

Your age range 65+
15 Feb 2017
Dear guests, thank you so much for your wonderful review, this is greatly appreciated. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in the Spa Cottage, and would love to have you return to stay to beautiful Stanley again sometime. It was an absolute pleasure to have you. Take care and kindest regards, Ellie.
Nada D
Melbourne, Australia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Ellie's Spa Cottage was a pleasure to stay in. I have not slept so well in a long, long time. It was homely and welcoming and close to everything. I would recommend staying here to anybody. My only regret - I didn't get a chance to use the spa :(

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The overall ambiance.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
29 Nov 2016
Thank you so much Nada for your lovely review, it was lovely to meet you during your stay. I know this was a working trip, but I hope you can come back again sometime for a holiday when you will have time to use the spa and have some real r and r. Look forward to having you stay again, take care and my kindest regards Ellie
guggetrav...
auckland
“Delightful interlude”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We stayed here last year, just for one night, but nearly missed our because of a credit card glych. However Ellie met us at the property and showed us the ropes. What a truly special little place. The unit is on three different levels, bathroom at the top, living space in the middle and the bedroom a few more steps down. It was beautifully appointed and there was even a flask of port and chocolates waiting on our arrival. Breakfast things were more than adequate and this only a few steps from the quaint old main street. We actually had to wait at the nearby pub for Ellie to turn up, but that was OK because we could have a pleasant drink , a couple of games of pool and chat with the locals. We would certainly recommend the cottage to our fellow travellers.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Just the lovely ambiance of the place
Liked least: Finding we had changed our credit card details and not told Ellie!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
15 Nov 2016
Dear Guests, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review, which was wonderful to receive and greatly appreciated. So pleased you enjoyed the ambiance of our beautiful little seaside village, and hope you can return and stay again sometime. My warmest regards to you both, Ellie.
Bruce C
Forster, Australia
“Central and charming ”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We recently stayed for a night at the spa cottage and were pleasantly surprised at how charming the cottage is. On entering from the side lane we were welcomed by a posy of fresh flowers on the table and it was immediately clear that a great deal of thought and experience had been put into the cottage to make our stay comfortable. The decor in the bedroom is charming and the bed comfortable. Comfy chairs, Lindt chocolates and port by the TV and many other personal touches that made us feel at home.
The bathroom is quite large with a spa and shower incorporated which means that to have a shower we had to climb into the spa but a handrail is positioned at the side to assist.
Once you walk outside you have off street parking, an exclusive outdoor patio for relaxing or smoking if that's your thing.
Turn the other way and after 20 or 30 steps you are in the main street of charming Stanley.
Definitely for couples only but a charming cottage centrally located.

8 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. This is greatly appreciated. I take care to make sure my guests feel special and well catered for with personalised touches, and I always include fresh flowers from my garden. My aim is to provide accommodation as I would like to find it myself. I was a little disappointed with only 3 stars, however, the comments far outweighed the score. Thank you and I would love to have you stay again some other time in our beautiful Stanley. My kindest regards, Ellie.
OzTravell...
Australia
“What a beautiful place to stay”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I would have loved to have stayed here much longer, it's right in the centre of town but behind shops, so it's lovely and quiet with plenty of parking. I had the studio cottage, s there is a little courtyard out the front and a lovely viewing deck up the back. I thought it would make a wonderful romantic place to stay, though I was travelling alone on this trip. Ellie has thought of everything, there's lovely fresh flowers, the bed was to die for, like sleeping on a cloud, so many more home touches that you don't even find in resort style accommodation. She had left perfume in the bathroom, fresh fruit on the table, the shower pressure was fantastic, bath robes were provided, everything was there, bickies, chocolates and the cottage was immaculate. This is just the perfect stay if you are visiting Stanley. Thanks so much Ellie.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! it was better than home!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
22 Sep 2016
Thank you so much Liesa for your wonderful review, it was an absolute pleasure to have you as a guest, and would welcome you again anytime you visit beautiful Stanley. My kindest regards, Ellie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing