All reviews place to stay the east coast the perfect host at home stayed here for one night b and b sun room a wonderful stay room was immaculately clean peter guests tassie port marys pillows hospitality suit
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Thank you Peter for sharing your beautiful home with us. A very comfortable and clean home in a lovely setting! It is a very relaxing place to stay! Breakfast was delicious and the local hotel provide great meals.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Peter T, Owner at Addlestone House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Hi Michael and Dallas,
Thank you very much for your welcome review and for choosing to stay with me as part of your cycling tour to Tassie's Great Eastern Drive. It was a pleasure to have met and welcome you both after your substantial ride through the Fingal Valley. To have shared your company and to know you had a relaxing stay was most rewarding.
Thank you.
Bye for now. Peter

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Thank you Peter for a short but sublime stay with you in St Marys. It was lovely to meet you and Elaine. We so appreciated your kindness to our kids and letting me cook in a proper kitchen for a night!! See you again.
Love Maggie and Paul

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Peter T, Owner at Addlestone House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Hi Maggie and Paul,
Thank you very much for your complimentary review of your stay with me. It was a pleasure to provide you with a welcome break from "being on the road" and to host such an appreciative and respectful family. Bye for now. Peter

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My parents and I stayed for one night at very short notice, and Peter gave us a warm welcome and two gorgeously appointed rooms. The en suites are spotlessly clean and the beds beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast the next day was cooked to order and we enjoyed a friendly chat and a show around his lovely property. Peter is available if you need him but not intrusive. The town of St Marys is small but big on personality and we met several very friendly folk during our short stay. Had a delish morning tea at Purple Possum Cafe nearby. Hope to bring my hubby back here soon to meet our new friend Peter!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KerriMunks
Peter T, Owner at Addlestone House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Hi Kerri,
Many thanks for your complimentary review of Addlestone House. I am glad you were able to experience the friendly and hospitable qualities of our great little town.
I look forward to hopefully meeting and welcoming you and your husband in the near future.
kind regards
Peter

Reviewed 6 June 2016

My partner and I stayed with Peter for a night in May 2016. Peter was warm and welcoming, and the house was gorgeous with a blazing, cozy fire and genuine country charm. The accommodation was of the highest calibre with beautiful furniture, toasty warm bed (with electric blankets), plenty of room, gorgeous ensuite, spacious guest lounge and best of all - a delicious home cooked breakfast. Peter went out of his way to accommodate our needs, provide local advice and make sure we were well taken of. I cannot recommend Addlestone House highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Peter T, Owner at Addlestone House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Thankyou so much for your complimentary review. I am thrilled that you had a warm, relaxing and enjoyable experience. Your assessment is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

In the lovely quiet village of St Mary's, Addlestone House is a convenient point from which to explore the East coast. Our host Peter maintains an immaculate home and our room and ensuite were gorgeous and the bed was very comfortable. He serves up a generous cooked breakfast including some seasonal home grown veggies. He kindly allowed us to use the barbecue one evening but there are meals available at the local hotel also, an easy walk into town. Peter was very interesting to talk to, friendly without being obtrusive. A perfect stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple