Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
No booking fees
All reviews tim tasmania art furniture benny delight
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

Where do I even start? Well, imagine walking through a small garden and all you can smell is dog poo as you enter the reception area only to find one of the staff swearing and cursing at the top of there voice to which they don’t apologise for. That was my first impression and it was all downhill from there. Room was tiny and cluttered with a god awful smell which we later realised was a sewage smell. When I booked I read that the rooms had been recently renovated which was not the case. The exhaust fan in the shower was being held up by tape and our door could be pulled open even though it was locked. Tiny little double bed to sleep in. Thank goodness we were only here for one night! There is no way on this planet I would ever stay here again!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2022 via mobile

Just loved this fun place - were not expecting to see so much 'creative art & decor' here. Great spot with delightful Managers who were very welcoming. We stayed 1 week, fresh towels & rubbish taken daily etc. If ever back to Tasmania WE WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN - this place is a breath of fresh air & fun.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2022 via mobile

The absolute worst place to stay in Tasmania with the most rudest owner I have meet. Very poor room servicing and cleaning stained doors and dirty toilet. When I made a complaint I was sworn at and told to f@@@k off walls are paper thin and can here everyone else right through the night. $105 a night stayed 3 nights and was told we don’t make beds or wash ya cups or clean ya room. Why have a sign to hang on door saying please service my room!!! Well I will not recommend you as a manager or your motel to anyone. And as I read I’m not the only one hopefully I will be the last.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2022

Tim & Benny are terrific hosts at this magical motel. Their eclectic collections are displayed to great enjoyment right throughout the site. From the moment you arrive your stay is an wonderful experience. It is not just the physical setting, clean, comfortable rooms and beautiful garden, it is Tim and Benny themselves. Nothing is too much trouble. They are charming while being professional and efficient. If possible have dinner at the Junction, Tim is a renowned chef and you will delight in his skills. My being vegetarian was not seen as a problem at all, and the dish made especially for me was fresh, healthy and delicious. My 15 companions were all impressed by the meal, ambiance and service. If possible take time to chat to Tim and Benny - they are exemplary.

My only complaint? My stay was too short!

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2021

What a fun place to stay. Its like staying at an amazing art deco shop. Everything including the chairs outside the rooms and the rooms themselves are a mish mash of different styles that make this motel anything but boring. The staff are super friendly and obviously enjoy running this motel. (We even got a chocolate on our towel) The bar area is super cool you can spend ages looking at the different artifacts obviously collected over a long time. Its also a great place to relax and have a drink or snack after travelling. The most interesting place we stayed during our travels around Tasmania. Loved it!

Date of stay: March 2021