“Ugggh”
Review of China Cafe

China Cafe
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Huonville
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I remember when Chinese takeout was the same price as HJ’s, but now you would think it’s fine dining given the cost at this place. The food was average which you expect from a sloppy chow dinner, but for Christ’s sake change your oil once in a while. All I could taste was burnt fat!
Honestly, the owners need to get a grip on basic hygiene and minimal food quality before they kill someone.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

This was a real find for a quick meal, After a long day of walking a quick meal was just what was needed. The China Cafe made us delicious soup and a chinese omelette which was just what these tired and hungry walkers needed. Friendly local service too.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Sorry to say that this is one Chinese restaurant/Takeaway that we would not go back to, we only ordered one meal as a takeaway and that was Barbecued Pork Chow Mein, not like we are used to I am afraid.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We ordered take away from here while on holidays in Tasmania. We found the food to be good with generous sizes. My husband had curried prawns which had 13 good sized prawns in the dish this number is unheard of in W.A. The spring rolls were very tasty.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

My partner and I frequent China Cafe as it's great value for money. The food is always tasty and very generous servings, served in great timing and we always get very friendly service.