“Generous portion sizes”
Review of China Cafe

China Cafe
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Huonville
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We ordered take away from here while on holidays in Tasmania. We found the food to be good with generous sizes. My husband had curried prawns which had 13 good sized prawns in the dish this number is unheard of in W.A. The spring rolls were very tasty.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

My partner and I frequent China Cafe as it's great value for money. The food is always tasty and very generous servings, served in great timing and we always get very friendly service.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Good restaurant for Chinese food, take away or dine in, excellent service and it's amazing when people remember your name !!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We have had meals in the cafe and takeaways all are very good and they have agood range of Chinees Food.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

didn't expect much from a small town chinese restaurant, but it was really odd. The garlic prawns were not bad, the servings were large, the host looked like she didn't want to be there, and the honey chicken was the WORST I ever had (literally made me gag). So, would I go back? no. Was it a total disaster? no.