“Good takeaway for work lunch”
Review of China Cafe

China Cafe
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Huonville
Reviewed 23 December 2016

We got a variety of takeaway dishes for a work lunch - everything was delicious and plenty of meat and veggies. This is typical Australianised Chinese food - tasty and suited everyone.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

If you are looking for a tasty and well price meal , this place is great, tasty food and friendly service , lunch special are great value

Reviewed 23 August 2016

If the food was bland it would be an improvement. It is fair to say that the flavours were terrible across each dish we bought.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I haven't been here for years. My one visit was dismal. As a vegan, I'd hoped they could "veganise" some vegetarian option dishes, but the food I was served seemed to have been deprived of anything that tasted, in spite of saying I like spicy food. It was basic gluttonous starch, and only by adding soy sauce did it have more than basic taste. we only had one option for a meal, it was terrible, and the staff didn't seem to care.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I don't ever recall Chinese costing so much money! The food was OK, the 2 chicken mains we ordered were really light on the vegies. Spring rolls were good. I'm pretty sure they use MSG. Overall it was OK but the cost would prohibit me going back there again in a hurry. 5 spring rolls / tiny fried rice / 2 chicken mains = $55