This lodge is located right in Freycinet National Park and is worth the stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. You can walk the grounds and see wildlife as well as spectacular vistas. Being you are in the park you should do some of the hikes which range from easy to very difficult. A hike can be 1/2 hour in duration to as much as multiple days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a spectacular waterfront location at the foot of the Hazards, just inside Freycinet National Park, Freycinet Lodge is a superb base for exploring the Freycinet peninsula. A world of hidden comfort, the Lodge is living proof that communing with nature does not have to mean roughing it. It's a place to relax and rejuvenate. To experience nature's wild harmony without sacrificing your creature comforts. Stylish yet simple, the cabins are designed to impart welcoming familiarity and warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Wotif.com so you can book your Freycinet Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Freycinet Lodge Tasmania - Coles Bay