“2 hour ride”

and up
Half-Day Guided ATV Exploration Tour from Coles Bay
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills and boulder strewn valleys, to where pink granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. Half Day and 2 Hour tours depart up to three times daily.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great afternoon, professionally run, informative and enjoyable. Took the kids had a quad and 3 seater all loved it! Worth the money spent, great views too!
No negatives to say !

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I booked the 2-hour trip as I thought the 4-hour could be a bit long. Confession time - in order to gain agreement to even do the quad bike thing, I may have used a bit of descriptive licence. She had envisaged a vehicle similar to a golf cart which she would drive along along a track that could be a bit rough in parts. It was very, very different to that and, when the trip was over, she asked guide Sam If he gets many other 62-year old grandmothers doing this. Apparently not.
There was only one other couple on our trip and I appeared to be the only one of the four of us who had any experience riding a motorbike (Bali 1979) and mopeds in Miami and Bermuda in the 90's (so, really, hardly any experience at all). Didn't matter - Sam led us through the basics for a while, made sure that we were okay to ride and then we set off. Sam lead the way in the Polaris Ranger and the two girls, the other guy and I followed. It was a bit slow going at first while everyone was getting used to their bikes so I started hanging back a bit in order to be able to fang it. Gave myself a few frights and almost tipped it over twice so decided to calm it down a bit (and avoid a repeat of my Bermuda crash when I injured my ankle).
The track was very rough and I really don't know how the big 4WDs get through it. She loved it all, especially going down a very steep hill, through a creek and up an even steeper slope in the other side. We had afternoon tea at the very deserted and beautiful southern end of the Friendly Beaches and then turned back. Our "two-hour|" trip started with the training at 1pm and we got back at almost 4.30. Still, neither of us wanted to stop.
Helmets, gloves and goggles are provided and there is a strong emphasis on safety. This and the jet boat on the Huon River were the activity highlights of our two weeks in Tassie and both of us would go quad biking again without hesitation.
PS - take your driver's licence with you for the check-in process.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Combining some fun on a quad bike with a visit to what must be some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, this tour did not disappoint. My family of 4 where the only ones on the tour so we got personalised service from Sam the owner/ guide.

a very comprehensive safety demonstration before you took off followed by just over 3 hours of touring which included lunch and morning tea.

Food was simple ham and salad rolls and some pastries etc but it was very fresh and all you wanted. You get to have it at Some beautiful places.

Sam was very knowledgeable of the history of the area as well as some of the flora and fauna questions we asked.

A great way to spend the morning followed by a walk to the wineglass lookout and that's your day at Freycinet.

samquad, General Manager at All4Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks Brent for an incredible morning with your family!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

What a great way to spend your afternoon. The team were very thorough on their safety briefing and pre ride training. Once you get going it's so much fun. Very knowledgeable and a beautiful beach stop over

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

An amazing 1/2 day tour we did with these guys . Good quality quad bikes , the trails and beach wow . Morning tea and lunch well sorted for all . Couldnt get better Tour guides .
Back to nature , with a touch speed and adventure .