“Highly recommended!”

Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic little cafe not far from the Devonport Waterfront. I have been frequenting this cafe for many years and have never had a bad experience. The food is always fresh, delicious, and I struggle to finish it every time due to the huge amount of food on my plate! Would highly recommend this place on trips for business or pleasure, with company or without. Perfect for meeting friends/family for breakfast or lunch all day, ideal for business meetings, and also is a a licensed premises making it a fabulous place for functions.
If you’re ever in town do yourself a favour and visit the friendly crew at Inndulgence - you won’t regret it!

Date of visit: May 2018
3  Thank Christina R

Reviewed 13 May 2018

went to this place for breakfast on mothers day what a big mistake we sat for a least 15 minutes waiting for service went and asked if we had to order at counter or the waiter comes to us .finally we place order coffee and to meals I ask for eggs bacon snag and mushrooms coffee come out very fast but had to wait at least half a hour for meals when meal finally come out mine was missing a snag the waiter said its still cooking five minutes later I was severed a raw snag.told waiter about this she was going to cook it again I told her don't bother as my meal was cold anyway it must of been sitting in the kitchen for awhile I wont start on my wife meal .on paying we told the lady about our meals and all we got was rolled eyes I will never return to this place

Date of visit: May 2018
4  Thank Greg D
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This has for a long while been my favourite café, now that I live on the mainland it's become a 'must visit' whenever I'm back in Tas.
The food is great and always high quality, the atmosphere is warm, welcoming, and relaxing, and the hot chocolates are hard to beat. Special mention also to the staff, who are always cheerful and friendly, a genuine pleasure to be around.
I would highly recommend stopping by, whether it's for a coffee and cake or a good lunch.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Patelle17
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing coffee and service! Will definitely be back again when down in Devonport. The lady who served us was just lovely.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Michelleray90
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

These ladies offer the best customer service, making it understandable why they are busy. My last visit I enjoyed a Chai latte and a delicious salmon salad. The salad was a half serving and still ample for lunch. Service was quick and I was most impressed with this cafe.

Date of visit: February 2018