Lowest prices for your stay
AU$140
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Hotels.com
All reviews stayed here one nighter facing the road min drive great bathroom overnight stay one night stay rooms are small river view bottle shop late check great facilities main room definitely stay here again convenient location bistro reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

We stayed here after arriving on the Spirit of Tasmania. We arrived late due to the border checks due to COVID-19 but reception opened for us to check us in. Very handy located about 1Km from the Spirit and also handy to Devonport township as well.
WHile you could not say this place was excellent, it was adequate for the night and the room we had was quite comfortable and clean. The bathroom had just been renovated and the room looked freshly painted. Plenty of parking and a restaurant next door.
Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Radarz
Michelle Barton, Marketing at Argosy Motor Inn Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for the review. Would love if next time you stay to treat yourself to our Suite Rooms - I think you will be very pleasantly surprised. Thank you again for all the helpful comments

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Wow wat a really nice clean room.
The shower has really hot water and fantastic pressure.
The reception staff soo friendly, we were held up by the spirit of Tassie for the covid 19 protocol, and the reception staff were so understanding.
Thanks for the wonderful service

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michelle Barton, Marketing at Argosy Motor Inn Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank YOU for the wonderful review! Hopefully we will see you back if you visit Tassie again.

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed here a night before sailing on the Spirit of Tasmania. Super close to the terminal, only about a 3 min drive. Good one night stay, clean, very nice updated bathroom with a great shower. We travelled from Hobart and ate in the lounge bar which was really nice food with a lot of choice. Very nice staff in both reception and dining lounge. Very good value for one night as well, booked through Booking.com

The only thing I would say is it’s close to the main road and in the gaming/bar area sat infront of our room so there is some road traffic noise and coming and going from the bar/gaming area, I am a heavy sleeper so once I am asleep I don’t hear alot but for those that are light sleepers it could be an issue. Other than that it served our needs very well.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Great comments for future travelers - thank you so much

Reviewed 19 November 2020

The room was nice but I was unable to park my motorhome near my room ..which was fair as it is bigger than a car ..but I was also told to move out of restaurant carpark and told to park up in the dirt . While this was rude and inconvenient I still wasn't upset but the next morning when I took a load of items to my van on my return 2 bottles of soft drink a full roast chicken and half a cake was gone and my room door wide open ...I locked it when I took first load to van ...I had not checked out and it was only 9.30 ...I tracked down the cleaners and asked where my things were ..they told me they'd been thrown out ...I did get an apology but no offer of compensation ...the stuff was only $20 worth but I got it all sorted for my next day ...had to reshop etc ....I will never recommend

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

I am so sorry to read this Karen and sincerely sorry that we did not see any notification of this review so we could have addressed with you.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

We stayed here for a overnight stay. The newly renovated rooms were very nice. Comfortable and clean. Would also be great for families with extra beds. The staff were very lovely and friendly. We will return 😊

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Goodstone2015, Guest Relations Manager at Argosy Motor Inn Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

So glad to hear that we will be seeing you again! Thanks you for the lovely review.