“Better than last time”

La Pomme
Ranked #19 of 108 Restaurants in Devonport
Price range: USD 18 - USD 28
Cuisines: Australian
Description: La Pomme Brasserie is an dining experience serving the best of Tasmanian Produce, La POmme won the 2014 Best Restaurant in an Accommodation Hotel. Available for any coroporate dinners, specials occasions or just to meet with friends, it caters for any one.
Reviewed 8 August 2018

A large group all had very good meals there. Service quite good and a good cheap lunch menu to choose from

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great selection of meals to choose from across all three servings ie Entree , Main , dessert.
The sourdough loaf (hot) with garlic butter was fantastic, do yoursel a favour if you like steak..the scotch filet was cooked to my request and generous in its size with a good size of vegatables.
Overall great experience, well done team.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Did I fall for a rookie error?

I went for the $33 special - lobster Mornay. Sounded like a good deal. Staying at the Gateway so went for the sit-in option and waited .....

.... almost an hour later still waiting ...

Eventually left and asked for them to send it to my room. It soon arrived ... cold. Not very mornay. Wow ... that was a fail. If someone had stopped and told me that there was a delay I would feel better. As a lone diner (here on business), I could not bear to sit solo any longer.

HotelManagerQHG, Manager at La Pomme, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Reviewer, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider staying and dining with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Tried 3 times and to be honest its old hag with poor service.

If you cant eat the steak don't complain! Don't expect an apology either.

With much better restaurants in Devonport I would give this one a miss

I hope that you will consider dining with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

La Pomme in Devonport was a delight! Delicious food, great service, nice vibe for a catch up with friends, family or for a date night. Highly recommend! We will definitely be back!

HotelManagerQHG, Manager at La Pomme, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our restaurant and our service we offer and we are so glad you enjoyed your dining experience

We look forward in seeing your next time so we can provide you the same dining experience with great service.