“Authentic and fresh”

Ranked #17 of 103 Restaurants in Devonport
Price range: AU$12 - AU$30
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic South East Asian Restaurant in heart of Devonport. Excellent location, great food with fresh ingredients. Please call for booking.
Reviewed 11 June 2023

A delicious and tasty, authentic Asian meal. I enjoyed the salt and pepper barramundi very much. The meal was served in a timely manner.

Date of visit: June 2023

Reviewed 3 June 2023 via mobile

Fantastic as always
A great place to visit when in Devonport. Food always as excellent as ever and friendly service.
Great value and highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 21 March 2023 via mobile

All the poor reviews are so correct, worst food ever had to eat, only ate it because we needed to eat. For a place to eat with such a great location in Devenport it is an embarrassment to call themselves a resturant. Please take my advice and do not eat here.

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 7 December 2022

In Devonport for work and felt like a change from room service.
Went for a walk and came across Little Asia.

I had the Steamed Pork Dumplings to start which appeared to be handmade and very fresh.
For mains, I went for a Beef Massaman Curry.
It had plenty of vegetables in it, the beef was tender and it had flavor to boot!

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 29 April 2022

Came in for a laksa after getting off the ferry from Melbourne because it’s raining.

I’m not usually picky, I don’t complain about food, and I NEVER return it or give bad reviews. However, when I got my soup, I could immediately tell it wasn’t the right colour for laksa. It was basically slightly cloudy water and had no flavour. I brought it to their attention, and the staff admitted that yes it looked like the coconut milk had been forgotten, and said they would fix it. I told them that it also had no flavour, so I thought that the spices/paste must have been forgotten too. When they brought it back, they had definitely added coconut milk, but it was now an off white colour instead of the typical orangey/red, so they still hadn’t added any of the laksa curry paste/spices, and it still had no flavour (other than water/coconut milk), but I felt too awkward to tell them that something was still not quite right with it, and other customers were looking at us like we are jerks, so I ate it, paid, and left.

My boyfriends food was also disappointing, for the price we expected more than frozen vegetables in the fried rice, and what tasted like sweet chili sauce straight out of a bottle.

The staff was nice though, and other food might be good, but I don’t recommend the laksa as they don't seem to know the ingredients that go into laksa or what it should look like when cooked, to notice when something has been forgotten. Also wouldn’t recommend the chili prawns.

Date of visit: April 2022