Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews an older style motel surf club free wifi biscuits stayed here for one night walking distance spirit tasmania ferry mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2020

My visit this time has been a little different to my normal stays as this time I, along with several others, were allocated this property to Isolate.
Well I feel I drew the lucky straw. The staff here have been very sympathetic to our position and have done every thing to make our 14 day stay as smooth and relaxing as possible.
The rooms are well appointed and very clean, that's thanks to the dedicated staff.
Our meals that have come out of the restaurant have been great with good variety, I can say I am lucky to be allocated this property for forced isolation, but I will be returning when things settled down to thank the Sunrise Crew for their hospitality and to experience the property under normal conditions and to also experience the onsite Camille Restaurant.

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank 258John
Reviewed 16 April 2020

You hear about awesome Tasmania, well this motel is a hidden gem. The care that the owners go to to make sure your stay is so relaxed and care free that nothing is to much to ask Make sure you go to the Camille restaurant and get spoilt by Simon and his crew, he is sure to spoil you and make you want to go for a repeat. I think you will be happy with the service and cost of staying at the Sunrise

Room tip: The Southern wing has an awesome sunny disposition
Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 1 April 2020

Though we reached late in the evening and left around 10 in the morning next day, the stay has been peaceful and comfortable. The town itself is very slow and calm. Most of the restaurants open for few hours in the evening. If you are looking for action the city is not for you. but if you enjoy the nature and peace it is simply wonderful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Had a fantastic stay with Sunrise! The staff were welcoming and the rooms were clean and confortable and the breakfast just made this place great value for the money. I'm not one for sitting down to dinner by myself but on this occasion I could'nt resist the French restaurant and it didnt disappoint, great food and staff which made dinner for one very enjoyable. Thanks, l will be back. Cheers Nick

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Had awesome customer service, brilliant breakfast options (particularly the pancake maker for kids) included and well maintained and serviced rooms for a family with a very competitive price. Located away from the centre of the town which suited our family making it very quiet.

Date of stay: January 2020