Hotels.com
All reviews heated pool tennis courts bedroom unit great pool quiet location great place to stay electric blankets full size fridge excellent stay comfortable beds close to town coming off fantastic location reception staff standard room stay there again stayed for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2023

We enjoyed our stay at the Barclay, the owners were very helpful and friendly, the accommodation was updated and clean. Extra bonus was the guest laundry. Location a quiet part of Devonport but easily able to access shops by car. Would stay again:)

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2023

We stayed at the Barclay Motor Inn recently. Best night's sleep as it is a quiet area and the beds are really good. The pool is great. Everything was very clean and maintained well. We highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2023

I have been staying at the Barclay Motor Inn every time I visit Devonport on business. I have always noticed the swimming pool, but have never gone for a swim. On my visit last week, I did go for a swim - 30 degrees and wonderful. The unit I stayed in was very comfortable, air conditioned, good kitchen (with a large fridge) and good sized bathroom.
I enjoyed a great breakfast, delivered to my room on time and hot.
I will return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank David James Pat... H
Reviewed 22 October 2023

Very clean and comfortable family room with two bedrooms and a kitchenette. The beds were lovely with quality linen and the main bedroom had a second TV. The kitchenette was well-equipped with kettle, toaster, large fridge, microwave, crockery, cutlery, etc. The reception was friendly and efficient and parking and access to the unit was completely convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2023

Graham was really lovely and let me book in early as I was very tired from travelling, the property was lovely and clean and the bed coMfortable. If I wasn’t on a schedule I would have stayed longer.

• Trip type: Travelled solo