“Worth every dollar!”

Cradle Mt Helicopters
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience with us breathtaking views of Tasmania's rare natural treasures and the stunning beauty of this ancient landscape, as we fly over Cradle Mountain, Dove Lake and Australia's deepest Gorge!
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Yes! It is expensive. But if you can afford it I would fully recommend it. We had a beautiful day which helps. The pilot was informative during the flight and takes you to see areas of the park you would never see when hiking.
20 minutes that my kids will remember forever.

3  Thank Paul B

Reviewed 5 April 2015

My mother and I took a helicopter for a 2-Hour flight. We covered a large space, saw many lakes, forests, wood paths. The weather was excellent, there was no wind, and the pilot took us where we wanted. It was really worth the flight.

1  Thank sipivu
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Fantastic flight over Cradle Mountain area!
I spent $245 on a 20 minute flight which took in all of Cradle Mountain & the surrounding areas.
It was a beautiful day, no wind & the flight was comfortable & I will admit to being nervous!
I was lucky enough to score the front seat...after tossing a coin with another passengers!
The knowledge of & passion for the area of our pilot was impressive...as he said..."what an office!"
I can't recommend Cradle Mountain Helicopters highly enough...just do it!!
You won't be disappointed!

3  Thank Bubbles-in-Oz
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Thank you Hoey for such a great flight in the Jet Ranger around Cradle Mountain and surrounds. Such an amazing view point, very professionally flown with passion for the area. What a treat! Folks, pay the money and tick it off your list, a must do at Cradle!

2  Thank caseyj1937
Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

My flight around cradle mountain today was amazing. After our preflight safety briefing we were up up and away. Hoey's knowledge of the area, especially of the unique geology and vegetation was very detailed. Our landing back at cradle valley was exquisite to say the least. Thanks Hoey I thoroughly enjoyed my flight.

3  Thank AnniefromHotham