“Bucket list tick”

Cradle Mt Helicopters
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience with us breathtaking views of Tasmania's rare natural treasures and the stunning beauty of this ancient landscape, as we fly over Cradle Mountain, Dove Lake and Australia's deepest Gorge!
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Thank you Hoey for such a great flight in the Jet Ranger around Cradle Mountain and surrounds. Such an amazing view point, very professionally flown with passion for the area. What a treat! Folks, pay the money and tick it off your list, a must do at Cradle!

2  Thank caseyj1937

Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

My flight around cradle mountain today was amazing. After our preflight safety briefing we were up up and away. Hoey's knowledge of the area, especially of the unique geology and vegetation was very detailed. Our landing back at cradle valley was exquisite to say the least. Thanks Hoey I thoroughly enjoyed my flight.

3  Thank AnniefromHotham
Reviewed 21 February 2015

The best experiencie we had at Cradle Mountain !! We flight with Hoey and he gave us a lot of interesting information about the national park while we where enjoying the view. It is an amazeing thing to do; if you are in Tasmania you can´t loose the opportunity of seeing Cradle Mountain form above !!

1  Thank CieloFR
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I have been on several helicopter flights around Australia and New Zealand and this one rates as one of the best. The weather was great and Hoey was a great guide and pilot. I felt very safe and learnt a lot about what I was seeing. I'd never thought of seeing Cradle Mountain from the air and so glad I did. It's definitely an experience I'll never forget.

2  Thank Canyons C