Hubby and I stayed at the Cradle Mountain Hotel for 2 nights. We were given a very warm welcome by the staff at reception and they were very helpful in guiding us with knowledge of the area and what the hotel offered. Our room was clean, spacious and the beds were very comfortable.
The hotel had walk paths, beautiful lounges with fireplaces, simply amazing.
We had booked dinner at the Altitude Restaurant.
The staff again were friendly, spending time to explain the menu and different options available.
The food was delicious, fresh and very tasty.
We were booked for the full breakfast and once again it was 100% fresh and yummy .
This place is an absolute gem.... and I strongly recommend anyone wanting accommodation at Cradle Mountain to book themselves in here .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania