Wonderfully sized rooms surrounded by bush land and local wildlife that sit right on your porch! Great gallery attached too which was insightful on the tassie tiger. There wasn't much around as far as grocery stores go so we had to eat out each night which got pricey but overall a really great hotel just a short drive from dove lake and the mountain. Very cold so rug up, it snowed like crazy over one of the nights and we woke up to a snowy frenzy outside which we didn't pack for so pack warm in winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania