A lodge set in the mountains with overhang decks onto the forest. Wallabies visit at twilight. Stars are bright at night. Food is wonderful, some of best in Aussie-land. Buffet at breakfast and dinner. Abundant choices, including fruits. Rooms spacious. Can't say enough. Note- was there in the "winter-spring" time so snow and a bit cool in rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania