Went to restuaraunt for dinner buffet. Food was very good and good variety. $52 A I thought was reasonable value. Some srtaff did seem not to be trained well. We were 2 couples and when we asked waitress to run 2 bills she said it wouldnt matter as it would be sorted at time of payment. Howevere at payment time this couldnt be done as wait staff had everything mixed up on the bills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania