Beautiful location, high quality hotel with friendly, helpful staff and great facilities. From checkin to checkout we had a five star experience which was wonderful. Even better that we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a king spa room! The hotel is located close to many of the Cradle Mountain nature walks. The Receptionist was very helpful in explaining the features of the hotel and how to get the best from our bushwalking adventure. The Grey Gum restaurant is excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania