This hotel is located near to cradle mountain. A very nice hotel, nice comfortable room m shower, reception staff are friendly. If u are lucky u get to see wallaby at the carpark. We were there a few days ago n it was raining with strong wind. Hence we really appreciate that we are staying in a hotel with fire wood along the corridor of this hotel.
The only down side is the restaurant is only so so (greygum). This is much to our expectation as there are not many choices in the mountain.
Price is on the higher side but definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania