I stayed in this hotel with a friend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Firstly check-in was quick and efficient, the rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean and the bush setting is beautiful. The location is perfect, being about a 20 minute drive to the Dove Lake carpark....the food options at the hotel are good but not great....overall thou very pleasant and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelClick, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania