We loved it their ,it was winter so we just relaxed in room an around the accomadation area .we had a wilderness deluxe spa double room .big room very clean ,cradle mountain is outside our room,stayed 2- nights ,included in our package was buffet breakfast in quolls restaurant .we had a visitor next morning a kangaroo outside our room it was nice to see .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania