Review Highlights
Great service, wonderful drivers

Sean and Andrew were fantastic under difficult circumstances. Due to COVID, we had to keep... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jackie a
Brisbane, Australia
OTT all the way

Great service, on time. Sean gave some great tips for the track on the ride up. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ross B
Melbourne, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
from USD 33.34
from USD 38.44
from USD 30.59
from USD 77.66
More Info
All reviews these guys fantastic service lake st clair fresh apples great tips extra gear cannot rate great communication bag storage detailed information helpful hints highly recommend this company cradle mountain useful advice wealth of knowledge drop offs knowledgeable driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guys genuinely do care. They're caring, considerate, flexible and are just a pleasure to deal with. Definitely recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SeanR1673, Owner at Overland Track Transport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and so happy to hear that you found our business and team so good to deal with. We all really do love what we are lucky enough to do.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was really impresses with the service provided by Overland Track Transport. Both drivers, Andrew and Sean were so friendly and helpful. From my first phone call to book our transfer they patiently answered my many, many questions about the track offered so much handy advice and tips. I definitely recommend their services.

Hi Travelling 141,

Thank you very much for your review, Andrew and I are very lucky to own a business where we get to share our love and knowledge of the Overland Track with so many people. We really do get excited for everyone starting the Overland Track as we know how much of a great experience it is. Even better is that you can do the Overland Track many times and each time is totally different so hopefully we get to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service that provides an easy and solution to one of the trickier parts of the Overland Track for visitors to Tasmania - the logistics of getting there and back. With a clear and informative website, straight-forward online booking and confirmation system, flexible pickup and drop-off dates/locations, comfortable buses and options to hire gear (PLBs, Gaiters, etc), these guys really have their act together. Prices are quite reasonable (esp. for solo travellers or couples) considering the time and distance involved. Beyond that, our guide/driver Sean really made the trip. His extensive knowledge of the track and local area, tips for hassle-free trekking (from protecting food from marauding wildlife to checking everyone had packed toilet paper...) and hilarious, cautionary tales of previous clients' mishaps, made for an enjoyable and informative start to our Overland journey. It was also a fantastic opportunity to get to know the dozen other walkers on the bus, who you'll almost certainly meet again along the track. Assistance with last minute gear hire, pre-trip car-parking and post-trip feasting was also greatly appreciated. As a solo traveller coming from interstate, booking with OTT took a huge amount of stress out of planning my trip. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly, hassle-free start and finish to their Overland Track experience, along with detailed, first-hand information about the walk itself prior to heading out on the track.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

These guys are the best.
Ive done the overland track twice, the most recent was certainly not without its share of dramas, including busted shoes , a frantic journey back to an outdoors shop in launceston and a delayed start to the track.
They went above and beyond to render assistance, highly recommend them, especially Andrew, Melodie and Chris.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the 2nd time I've gone with Overland Track Transport to hike the Overland Track. The service is just as good as I experienced last time in February 2019. The services are very well run and organised. They are flexible (provided there are spots in the bus) as I needed to later the date of the transport for my return to Launceston. Overall, I would recommend them as my transport of choice for those doing the Overland Track.