Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
AU$172
No prepayment needed
Mary S
Hobart, Australia

A favourite place to stay in Northern Tassie

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Jan 2024
The location is amazing - directly across the road from the beach - well placed for those early morning walks. The staff are friendly and helpful + provide excellent food and service at the restaurant. The shops + restaurants are within easy distance - it is great place to stay!! To make the most of the beach location suggest booking the Sea View Executive Suite + Balcony overlooking Bass Strait.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Lol.travel
Apartment 2 - lounge
    AU$173
Free parking
View of the Waterfront Wynyard from across the Inglis River.
  • Agoda.com
15.9 km from Beachfront Voyager Motor Inn
Beachfront
View more hotels in Burnie
All reviews surf club standard room breakfast and dinner overlooking the beach executive suite very comfortable room rooms overlooking good size would stay here again pleasant stay stayed for one night centre of town close to shops balcony motel track accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2024

The shower was disgusting. The floor in shower had not been scrubbed never. Tiled floor upon entry was not mopped ever.Glass cups in fridge had mouth marks on them from previous visitor.. I don’t even know if the sheets on bed were clean or just made up from the previous visitors

Room tip: The beach hotel next door has good meals
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2024

Excellent place to stay, free parking, mini bar fridge in room & friendly staff. Easy access from main road. Woolies not far from it & servo just around the corner to fill up. Wider rooms and attached toilet.

Room tip: Great price for staying, free parking, closer to restaurants & shops. Servo just around the corner to fill up.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2023

I stayed in Room 7. The bed is very comfortable and the maintenance and housekeeping staff were helpful and friendly, as was receptionist Cindi when I booked and departed. I tried to catch up with the manager on site and by phone as I would prefer to address negative comments directly but I couldn’t catch him.

Room 7 was a standard motel room, not what I was expecting from an Executive Suite. As I pre booked and stayed for a week, I wondered why I wasn’t allocated one of the better rooms at that price. The bathroom needs an upgrade, and the bedroom would be more comfortable without the extra bed. Some simple improvements could be replacing the mismatched wire and various other hangers, the amenities were the cheapest possible comprising two shampoos and tiny soap bars, and Bushell’s tea bags didn’t impress.

I may have felt more loved had the weekday reception staff ever acknowledged me. I was surprised that neither of them ever looked up from their screen when I walked past the desk. Isn’t Rule One of hospitality to smile and offer an appropriate greeting? I seemed invisible.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2023

Very comfortable and well-maintained room. You get a bit of ambient noise come through in the morning, but it is lovely and quiet during the night, and the curtains completely block out any daylight so you can sleep as long as you need to. Location is super convenient, with plenty of parking on site you can walk pretty much anywhere in the CBD that you need to. I had an executive suite, which the housekeeping team visited each day to make the bed and check on towels and linen. None of my items were ever disturbed and everything was done respectfully. Thanks team

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2023

We stayed in room 13 which had a view of the sea.The hotel is right across the road from the surf club and eateries.Short walk to town shops & eateries.Less than 10 minute walk to the Little Penguin Centre where the penguins come ashore at night.Room was clean but a little dated.There are steps or a lift not far from the room.There a is a guest laundry right across from room 13 which takes 2 x $ 2 coins for each load of washing or drying.The building has secure swipe entry when the office closes.Recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2023