“Best oysters I ever had”
Review of Get Shucked Oyster

Get Shucked Oyster
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I'm an oyster lover. Whenever I see i will eat. I went there for twice during the day. Got my first dozen during the morning and late afternoon I went there for 3 more dozens. Highly recommend eat its naturally because you can taste the real taste of the oysters. The cooked ones aren't that good because you hardly taste the real taste of oysters as those ingredients are too strong. The takeaway ones are fresh too... 4 people and we ended up have 52 oysters hahaha

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (919)

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

It was a pleasure to have tasted the freshness of your oysters. Your staff are also fantastic and knowledgeable, great service and clean, with funky designs and furniture. Price is decent for the freshness and worth the travel.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped by to have some oysters. The naturale were some of the best I have had, the steamed with miso was really tasty but the pate was only ok. Recommend the oysters fresh, cooked or with sauce

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

$18 for a dozen is pretty good. $3 for trio of sauces, but the oysters were quite small. Certainly compared to oysters from constitution dock. (Double the size for similar price) Sed worth the stop. We were in and out in half an hour inclusive of a beer. Oyster shot with vodka and tomato juice for $10 is a rip, skip it.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Loved the oysters, very fresh and very reasonable pricing. Very fast service. We ate there and took another 3 dozen home for dinner!