Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$159
No fees just great deals
All reviews powered site the river seahorse world stayed one night friendly management nice cabin bring your own bbq facilities water view sites caravan amenities beaconsfield trees campsite tasmania deck
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2023

I pre arranged a late after hours arrival. When I rang the staff member was very nice and welcoming I was provided clear instructions about self check-in. As I called a month earlier I double checked my self check-in arrangements via email, Susan was prompt to respond. Thank you. As I arrived the cabin was clearly marked on the map which was left with my key to my cabin and as I entered I noticed how clean it was. And the heater was turned on for me to ensure I don't walk into a cold room. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2023

The caravan park was everything you would expect from a caravan park, clean, big sites, friendly management and a great location.
Easy to get to Seahorse World and other sites at Beauty Point.
Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2023

We loved this place, our cabin had a great water view from the covered veranda, gardens were well maintained as was the community BBQ area. Bit squeezing along side the bed but the bed itself was great. This is one of those caravan parks that the office even closes for lunch, so make sure you time your arrival and questions accordingly!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2022

We stayed one night in the "Kookaburra" cabin, after travelling to Beaconsfield to visit mine site and the nearby Seahorse World. Cabin was modern and very clean, and located in a nice quiet area with view of water.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank debbiem14
Reviewed 22 March 2022

Did an overnight stay on our lap of Tassie. Stayed on a powered site, which was quite spacious . However, amenities were a long way from the caravan sites with the shower cubicle being so small you had to step back into the shower to open the door. Water pressure was very poor. The bbq facilities were also a long way from the campsites. Clearly only cater to people that hire cabins. Park also floods in a heavy downpour. Price was on the high side for Tasmania.

Date of stay: March 2022