Lock in great prices from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

This is a motel that is clean but could use updating. The grounds are nice and I'd think during hot weather that pool would be well worth it. The little sofa was so soft and used for too many years and time for a change. But that not my complaint.
We arrived in afternoon after a long, cold rainy day. Reception is in the restaurant and was easy. We got to our room and the heater worked fine. Went into the bedroom and the heater did not seem to work. The wifi showed that we were connected but no wifi. Noting. Zero. I needed wifi to book a hotel for the next night. I went to the restaurant and spoke to another woman who said "must be the weather". I asked if we could have the password for the desk wifi (she was on wifi at the desk so I knew she had it) and she said nicely that she would message and get back to me in about 30 min. Never did. About an hour later I went back to check about it and the restaurant is locked up and the car gone. We went into the motel restaurant for a nice meal and asked again. So my point is the owner should have gotten back to us. Weather was perfect next day and still no wifi. I also mentioned the heater not working in the bedroom and the owner said "oh it is broken". Again my point is, when a motel only has two rooms rented out of perhaps ten shouldn't they give a room out that has everything working?

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020

This is a motel in every sense of the word. Do not expect a 5-star hotel, but a nice, comfy place to put down your luggage for a little while. The rooms are small but comfortable. Staff are very helpful.
The restaurant is good. There were quite a few people on the first night. The pizzas are enormous (I couldn't finish mine - I had the vegetarian one, and it was loaded with yummy vegetables - my husband got the parmi chicken, and again, service was good, and quantity was enough for very big appetites)
We stayed in room 7 for 2 nights. The room was enough to comfortably host a family of 4 and a dog. Everything was clean, and oddly enough, I really enjoyed the 'sunken' shower.
The motel is situated 5 minutes away from the main touristic sites, and the centre of Beauty Point. The main wineries are a short car trip away. This is really a super practical little motel. It would be great if the swimming pool was in working order.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank I B
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

We loved the fresh seafood lunch we had here. Portions are generous and taste absolutely delicious. The seafood chowder has prawns, scallops, clams and salmon. The scallops pie is nice and the calamari is chunky. There is no WiFi here. The service is friendly.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Wan b
Reviewed 23 February 2019

Good value accommodation, upgraded room which was quiet and comfortable. Excellent location for visiting this area.

The restaurant was closed one night but I ate there the following night and enjoyed it. The restaurant seemed very quiet. If the restaurant is closed there are alternative evening dining options a short drive away.

Will certainly stay there again

Room tip: Unit 11 is the upgraded room, bigger than the others and with a kitchenette
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff upgraded room.
Excellent breakfast.
Best fish and chips since we were in England.
Recommend this property, we will definitely be back.
We were at Beauty Point for football made a cold miserable day disappear would be a good place from which to explore the area. ( which we did)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple