“Best prawn”
Review of Chef's Catch

Chef's Catch
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We were visiting the sea horse and platypus world and were looking for a place for a late lunch. As we needed to rush back to Devonport to catch the spirit of tasmania we needed some fast food and that's when we found this place.

The menu seemed extensive but I went with a calamari and a prawn chip set. The calamari set was fine but the prawns were AWESOME! They must have been the only place I was able to taste the prawn and its freshness.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I would give the chips here a 7out of 10 if I could. They were the best ever. Even wrapped the old fashioned way in newspaper. Quick service. Beautiful location. I only wish I was a local so I could go again.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We loved the flathead and crumbed calamari. Seafood basket top notch

Flake one visit was great. Second time flavoureless.

Loved the crabby patty.

Potato scallops nice.

Generous serves for price

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Nice area to sit in. Open on a night that not many other things were. We were hoping for fresh catch fish but didn't taste like it. Some specialty dim sims and friendly service made it a better experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great food fast and good prices across the road from a park which is fun for the kids right by the water so make a nice place to eat and look and public toilets you can access and clean also