Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley
USD 99*
USD 81*
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest Sydney(Baulkham Hills)
USD 121*
USD 96*
Novotel Sydney Norwest(Baulkham Hills)
USD 94*
All reviewssebel resortbuffet breakfastbeautiful groundsbarracks barspa roomhigh teabar and restaurantblue mountainsaccor memberlevel of serviceheated poolcomfy bedfew drinksgolf coursesaturday nightharvestgym
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I spent the day at Crowne plaza for the day with my friend. We had an amazing experience in Villa.. a beautiful massage followed by lunch and a cheeky glass of bubbles. The staff were fabulous and professional.
We then decided it was time for cocktails in Barracks Bar, they were delicious and the bar tender Josh was fantastic, he was very friendly and we felt very looked after, he is a great asset to the business. As a manager in hospitality myself, it is wonderful to see frontline staff that are genuinely happy and caring.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Peter D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely, warm feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience, we hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here for the Easter weekend. We really enjoyed out stay, check in was fast and the reception staff were lovely. Since is was Easter Sunday we were advised to book in for the buffet breakie. It was nice to have a good selection of breakfast items and the cappuccinos were fantastic. The staff were constantly checking the food, topping up as needed. Our room was spacious and very clean, although a little dated it was very comfortable. It was incredibly quiet and we slept very well for the two nights. It was relaxing to wander around the grounds and the staff advised us of a scenic walk that we did. The gym facilities were great and a nice relaxing indoor pool area. All in all it was a lovely break. Some advise for improvement, is to include a set of cutlery for take away food....and double check the quality of the sheets (included a photo of the very warn/ripped top sheet) I cannot believe this sheet was used at a resort! I am sure if I reported it in to reception they would have changed it but seriously it was not acceptable as bed linen. Upon checkout I went to pay for our buffet breakfast and was told it was for 2 mornings when we only ate Easter morning. I felt a little uncomfortable but I am sure if they checked we didn't book for 2 mornings and even if our name was on the list it would not have been crossed off as attending. The reception believed me and I was only charged for 2 people for one morning. Overall we were happy with our stay and would recommend to people.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kath S
Jacqui G, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi KathS

Thank you for your detailed review, and for the recommendation. We are sorry to hear your generally positive experience was tarnished by the bed linen. Please contact our Front Office Manager, Peter Diego to discuss this matter further.

Regards

Jcqui

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed at the property with my partner for the Easter long weekend and everything was fantastic there. Every staff whom we met during our stay was kind and attentive, especially the blonde lady at the reception who checked us in/out and Peter who kindly took us out to show us the way to walk around at night.

The room was specious enough for 2 adults it comes with a bath tub (yay). We enjoyed the outdoor heated Jacuzzi and sauna as we were blessed with the good weather. I also had a treatment at the spa and the lady gave me a wonderful massage with perfect pressure.
They have a bar and 2 restaurant one for dinner and the other for breakfast. I had several meals there and I could not ask for better customer service.

We would like to thank all staff whom we met for their hospitality and we look forward to staying there again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi maddylee333

Thank you for your great review, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Have driven passed this hotel thousands of times as we used to live nearby. Needed accommodation for the family while hubby and teenager went to a concert.

Was very pleasantly surprised how lovely the buildings are. Lovely grounds, entrance and lobby. Check in was slow as there was only one person working and the customer was obviously making changes etc. Eventually a manager came out and started to walk away until he realized there were 3 people waiting to check in.

Room was nice, newly renovated bathroom and super comfy beds. Would happily stay again and hopefully next time will have time to look around the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi Furterbrown

Thank you for your great review, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for your feedback on your check-in experience, It's helpful for us to know so we can improve our service for all clients. Our grounds are beautiful and we hope you can come back again soon to enjoy them.

Regards

Jacqui.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley for the Easter long weekend and what a disappointment. While the hotel is old, it is clean. What makes it rate really poorly is the service, lack of facilities for kids and the food. Its seems like the hotel is terribly understaffed and alot of the staff are quite new because they are unfamiliar with the menu when ordering room service. We stayed for 3 nights and our rooms were only made up after 4pm if we were lucky!! For the price paid, you would expect better service. After a long day out, the last thing you want is coming up to a room that hasn't been made up as yet. I even called reception to ask if ours had been missed but the response is always the same when asking for anything : they are fully booked and terribly busy. I was told that they see to the new check-ins first and then the other rooms will be made up, possibly after 4pm. Breakfast is served from 6am and when we called to place an order for room service after 6am, we were told the staff are busy setting up the restaurant that serves breakfast so our order will take a while. When we took a walk past the restaurant after 7:30am (after receiving our breakfast) , it was empty. On the second day, our room hadn't been made up by 5pm and doubt it will. Really disappointing service for the price you pay. There is only a small play gym for toddlers and that's about it. The play area is for older kids but we had to make do to keep our little one occupied. There are no pool facilities for babies and the pool was ice cold. Disappointing yet again. When we called to order breakfast on both days the staff took ages to take our order as they were unfamiliar with the menu (they were polite though). I doubt I will ever come here again unless things improve significantly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Peter D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We take care to read every review we receive and look at where we can make changes for our future guests. We can see that your stay was not satisfactory and we are sorry to hear this. We wish to speak to you more about your stay, please contact Peter Diego, Front Office Manager by calling 02-4577-4222 or by writing me at peter.diego@ihg.com. I would like to chance to speak to you more about your experience.