“great cafe”

B21 Cafe & Restaurant
Price range: USD 2 - USD 13
Reviewed 7 September 2015

brilliant coffee, yummy food, convenient location. decor was comfortable and cosy. Food servings were generous.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

The food was nice enough and the service was fine but there was a bit of an issue with us having a pram there - someone sat at a table near us and after them trying to move that table three times they ended up asking if they could move my pram into a section near the kitchen. It wasn't an issue to me but there was another solution had they have left the table near us where the customers had moved it. Was just a bit of a pain as I was wanting to feed my baby her lunch after I ate mine. Instead we had to go outside after our lunch in freezing conditions and feed her outdoors. I'm sure had I said no to them moving the pram it would have been fine but was just a bit disappointing as I try to be as obliging as possible in those sorts of circumstances. Everything else was okay though.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Very comfort atmosphere.The scones are very good size with lashings of fluffy whipped cream and jams. They come out of the oven hot and fresh on the wood board(which modern). The coffee was great and the latte glass was fancy too.
Highly recommend this cafe!!

1  Thank kk3816
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Really good coffee, the staff were friendly and attentive. Great location right near the train station and on the main street of Wentworth Falls. Definitely worth a visit! Cool cafe!

1  Thank mollyblingbling
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I ordered three kids vegemite sandwiches takeaway and was charged $18.00. Sandwiches were simple small slices of bread and way too much thick vegemite. I should have gone to the supermarket and done it myself. Service also very slow and we were the only customers with this simple order! Disappointed, wont bother going back as i felt ripped off!

2  Thank Angelx3