All reviews new england middle of town spa bath sweet potato chips large and comfortable room coffee plunger excellent shower leave the car family room open fire overnight stop great stop appointed rooms clean tidy electric blankets would definitely stay here again we've stayed
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The young couple running this Accomadation are a credit to them selves, obliging in every way . They were helpful in all aspects of the town. And the excellent choice of sending us to book a table at the top pub a priority before doing anything else. We made a booking for 6 and it was jammed packed when we arrived . Thayou .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I are not frequent travellers through this area, but whenever we venture forth, this is where we stay. We seem to travel this route during the cooler months, but the A/C warms the room up very quickly. Stayed twice this month, both times nice and comfy, with excellent cooked breakfasts.
One tip. Take your host's advice, and have your evening meal at the top pub!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

No wonder this motel has a high rating. Lovely couple The Meyers that run the place. The room was spic and span. The bathroom was pristine with nicely chosen colour scheme. As was the main room. Breakfast was delicious and served right on time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed here for two nights on 6 and 7 May and the motel was clean, comfortable, quiet and peaceful. I really liked staying in the Captain Moonlight room - all the rooms have Bushranger names - and thankfully the room rates were not at Bushranger levels. I would happily recommend to anyone to stay at this motel.

Room Tip: The further to the back means less highway noise however it was a quiet murmur in the background during my stay.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on a recent road trip. The room was comfortable and clean. Staff very nice and helpful, we had a lovely breakfast before we headed off. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family