“Ice cream ”

New Baltimore Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hartville
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Best home made ice cream around. Flavors change all are very good. The servings are very nice. They also have sundaes banana splits and yogurt. Tasty

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

My family has been visiting this ice cream stand for over 20 years! Great homemade ice cream in a variety of flavors that change almost every few days. Only open summer months. Owners are wonderful, friendly people. My favorite place for ice cream!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

New Baltimore Homemade Ice Cream is one of those quaint 'mom & pop' shops seemingly in the middle of nowhere but busy as it can be because people know it's good. The coconut cream ice cream was very good and my wife like the red raspberry. We each ordered a medium dish and a small would have been more than sufficient. There are picnic tables to the side and parking in back which I would recommend. It can be both difficult and dangerous trying to back out of some parking spots in front.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We always drive out here for ice cream! There is always a line too! It goes fast! I used to meet my fiancé here for ice cream and if he was in his military uniform they would not charge us for ice cream. We were so taken by the gesture. It was so kind. We have always driven here ever since even when he is off duty! Thanks!!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This place is very popular with everyone in a 20 mile radius. The flavors vary daily but of course they always have chocolate and vanilla. The prices are incredible. I eat the kids cone because the small is way too big! They even have doggy bowls with a dog treat on top.