“Great place”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Hartville
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I have gotten ice cream cakes here and have been pleased how helpful the staff is. The grill menu is good. It's a nice change of pace from big box burger places. Great place for kids. We will be back.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

What a great place for cakes...they will do anything you think of. Not boxed store like usual DQ...he definitely has a different touch on this store.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The people in Hartville are so friendly! The food was made in a prompt time and manner. The staff very helpful with my elderly mother. I would recommend this location!!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Picked up an ice cream cake for my son's girlfriend's birthday. Oh my goodness, you talk about customer service. It rocked! Girls at the counter were awesome. I would definitely go there again. I hope the management hopefully realize how good these girls are!

Reviewed 5 October 2014

My husband and I like the cherry cordial blizzard. We get the big one and split it. We don't eat much there other than Orange Julius or Blizzards.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!