All reviews car windscreen family suite next morning the gold coast the main road king room hot shower friendly service bed was very comfortable little touches each morning would definitely stay here again on arrival en route country hospitality undercover parking close to town
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We stopped for the night with a family of four, got a family room at a good price. Friendly service and room service breakfast was good quality and good price. Only minor point is that the carpark is small so if you have a trailer it would probably have to go on the street.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Keith B, Owner at Settlers Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking time to do a revue for us.
We really appreciate it.
Yes unfortunately when we are busy we can only accommodate 1 vehicle per room. When we are quiet we are happy to have guests trailers and boats onsite.
We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Kind regards
Keith and Lee

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I pre booked this Motel just as I left from home two hours away. The room was very well presented and evidently had an renovation upgrade. The undercover parking was very good outside my door except just a little tight for a prestige vehicle in the given space yet no problem at when I departed as I parked accurately in the designated spot. The owner went around in the early morning cleaning the windscreens of vehicles in readiness for their days driving , I thought was a most obliging touch. The simple cooked breakfast was fine for me. The location is quite handy and not far from the local shopping precinct.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Keith B, Owner at Settlers Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to do a lovely revue,.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to
Being of service to you in the future.
Kind regards
Keith and Lee

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight at this motel en route to Brisbane.
The rooms were clean, typical motel room, quiet and very reasonably priced.
We would recommend it as a good overnight stay.
It is close to town and restaurants etc.
We will stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Keith B, Owner at Settlers Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again next time you travel through our beautiful region. Kind regards. Keith and Lee

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I walked in no booking, close to 10pm Sat night and was greeted warmly by the Lady on the desk,

She gave me a room close to the street so i could see my Motorhome parked Outside
my room In the street, ( 26ft)... i was surprised
at how clean the room was, fresh towels, cold fridge, sweet smelling bathroom, i was lucky as the town was mostly booked out.

This place is right on the main street close to shopping, Hotels, Restaurants, and
a very nice Bakery.

Its a great place to base yourself and check out this Beautiful Township a good tip is
if you are heading this way it pays to Book Ahead, doing the drive around for an hour
or so late evening is just Not On ...Believe me.

I will return and stay again just for the Friendly Service and spotless Rooms alone.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your comments. We look forward to your next visit to Tenterfield. Kind regards. Lee for Keith and Lee

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight traveling to the Gold Coast in a quiet room that was well appointed. Although we did not use the service the service of meals to rooms is a great convenience. Staff were very helpful. Stayed in a King room.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind review. Keith and Lee