All reviews continental breakfast off the highway great meal the main street bread for toast once a year table service motorcycle ride next morning appointed rooms friendly atmosphere overnight stop real milk one night stay minute walk great accommodation dining room
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This motel was such a surprise. I arrived very tired and after entering my room I was able to make a cuppa and sit on the outside chairs and watch the bowlers. It was very relaxing. The room was very clean and spacious. When I booked in I was told the restaurant in the club was serving meals that night. I only had a few meters to walk and I was at the restaurant where I enjoyed a lovely meal which was reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this motel. It was very quite and I had a good nights sleep and enjoyed my continental breakfast before I left.

Room tip: Rooms that back onto bowls green.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We only stayed one night but found the room to be clean. We stayed in winter, there were spare blankets and extra pillows in the room. Air conditioner and electric blankets on the bed. The TV worked well. The bathroom was very room and clean. The only negative for me were the mattresses which were to hard. It was handy to the club if you wanted to have diinner.

Room tip: Only negative is hard mattress. Otherwise recommended
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here on 2 separate occasions! Very impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms, the friendliness of all the staff & the restaurant in the Bowling Club!! Would recommend this accommodation to anyone & has proved a handy halfway point when travelling!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff advised that most of their menu can be applied gluten free.
Good range on menu and very reasonable prices. Not haute cuisine but good tasty meals with generous portions
I had the 200g rump steak with salad and chips and the waitress was able to tell me which sauces were gluten free. The steak was cooked to the requested medium rare and the salad was delicious.
Good family option.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Stayed here in April 2017. Rooms were clean and very well appointed. Staff friendly and accomodating. It was wonderful to find that we even had a light breakfast provided for in the way of cereal and bread for toast. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017